Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TVB 45th Anniversary Awards Nomination: My Favorite Female Character


Charmaine Sheh as Hazel Yip Chi Yan (When Heaven Burns)
- One of Charmaine's most interesting roles so far, and of course also one of my favorites

Niki Chow as Tsui Sum (Bottled Passion)
- Milk Candy was ok, not on my favorite list though.

Tavia Yeung as Fan Chi Yu (The Hippocratic Crush)
- Definitely one of my favorite characters of this year. Like Onion said: "I love Yu"

Fala Chen as Chung Mo Yim (Queens of Diamonds and Hearts)
- Errrrrrr.................... no thanks!!

Myolie Wu as Kris Wong Sze Fu (Ghetto Justice II)
- There's something about this Kris character that really irks me.

Kristal Tin as Yim Sam Leung (King Maker)
- Both of her roles in King Maker and No Good Either Way are likable. If I have to choose one though, I would pick this role since she reminds me of Sheren Tang in No Regrets.

Eliza Sam as Hannah Heung Lai Hing (Divas in Distress)
- Sorry but I think I like Hannah's mother more.

Kate Tsui as Pat Chan Ka Bik (Highs and Lows)
- Likable for the first half, annoying for the second half, but interesting as a whole

Tavia Yeung as Hong Tze Kwan (Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles)
- I hear TVB screaming "Tavia must win something!!" lol... idk, don't really like this character so far.

Michelle Yim as Cixi (The Confidant)
- This Cixi is too good for my like (so far!!)

Predictions

Top 5: Charmaine Sheh, Tavia Yeung, Myolie Wu, Kate Tsui, and Tavia Yeung (I have a feeling that this would happen, again!!)

Winner: Kate Tsui

Poll from TVB Forum
 

No comments:

Post a Comment